Casio Men’s Tough Solar AQ-S810W-1AVCF Sport Combination Watch
- Solar-powered sport watch in black resin featuring round textured dial with logo, screw-down case, and ribbed band
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features five alarms, world time in 48 cities, multi-lingual day display, stopwatch, and countdown timer
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
More informations and customer reviews below.
Utilizing a unique Self-Charging solar power system, this sporty analog/digital combination model provides plenty of functionality. A host of features such as 48-city world time, 5 alarms, stopwatch and dual countdown timers make this a versatile timepiece for almost any sport outing. Black resin band, solar digital analog watch with black & white face. Module 5208
- Tough Solar Power, 100M Water Resistant, LED Light with Afterglow, Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time, Multi-lingual Day of Week display (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- 5 Daily Alarms, Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second digital stopwatch, 2 Countdown Timers, Full Auto Calendar, 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Power Indicator, Power Saving Function,
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
Products by Type: Solar
The solar power on a solar wristwatch converts the light into electrical power. Typically, sunlight and artificial light are absorbed by a solar power behind the crystal. The dial is either on a layer above or really in the solar power. This solar power converts the light into electrical power to power the watch. The watch will often keep energy in a rechargeable cell to energy itself at night time or when covered such as for instance a wearer’s clothing (age.g., sleeve). Some solar-watch brands use lithium-ion cells that may keep a watch powered for months without getting any light. With solar technology, watch are low-maintenance and more reliable.
Some how, cloudy at wintertime do not allow for very long periods of bright and intense light however the capability to charge the watch with artificial light quickly solves this problem. In generally speaking, your watch should get sufficient light under normal used to run constantly and keeping perfect time.
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.
|Number Of Items|