Casio Men’s G-Shock DW9052-1BCG Black Resin Sport Watch
- Shock resistant resin watch featuring electroluminescent backlit digital display with multi-function alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, and military time
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
More informations and customer reviews below.
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant; Size of case : 48.5×43×14.7mm
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow, Mineral Crystal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Alarm, Auto-repeat function
- Daily Alarm, Hourly time signal, 12/24 Hour Formats, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- Battery: 2 years on CR2016, Module 1659
Products by Type: Digital
Products by Type: G-Shock
G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks (e.g. hard knocks and strong vibrations). Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoor adventure oriented activity; nearly all G-Shocks have some kind of stopwatch feature, countdown timer, light and water resistance.
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.