Casio Men’s G7900A-4 G-Shock Rescue Red Digital Sport Watch
- Shock resistant, moon and tide graphs, low temp LCD
- Auto EL backlight, flash alert, world time, daily alarm
- Chronograph, 12 and 24 hr formats
- Water resistant up to 660 feet (200 M)
More informations and customer reviews below.
Bright, bold color and a slick design combine to give you the Men’s G-Shock Rescue Watch from reliable designer Casio. With a large digital dial that is divided into sections for locating information quickly and easily, this modern timepiece offers tide and moon data, World Time with 29 time zones, five alarms, countdown timer, stopwatch, 12- and 24-hour formats, and day, date, and month information. Contrasting black accents detail the case, and the durable red resin strap closes with a buckle clasp. An EL backlight makes viewing easy in any light conditions, and large buttons are handy for operating the wide range of functions. Able to survive the toughest environments with its shock resistant technology, water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), and low temperature resistant LCD, this dynamic watch is ideal for marine or outdoor enthusiasts as well as everyday adventurers.
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring moon/tide graphs, low temp LCD, auto EL backlight, flash alert, world time, and daily alarm
- Also includes chronograph with 12 and 24-hour formats
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Red resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Products by Type: Digital
Products by Type: G-Shock
G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks (e.g. hard knocks and strong vibrations). Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoor adventure oriented activity; nearly all G-Shocks have some kind of stopwatch feature, countdown timer, light and water resistance.
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.