Casio Men’s GA-110TS-1A4 G-Shock Analog-Digital Watch With Grey Resin Band
- Shock Resistant, Magnetic Resistant, LED light, Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time, 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch, Countdown timer, 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Hourly time signal, Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), 12/24-hour format, Regular timekeeping
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
More informations and customer reviews below.
$120.00 (lowest price at February 24, 2019, 6:30 pm - Details)
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Crossing the line between fashion and function, the new GA110TS series ties-up with the latest in street fashion. Pops of neon color on the dial set against cool shades of grey on the body, lets everyone know your style is on point and you’re in the game. GA110TS-1A4 is dark grey resin analog-digital watch with orange neon accents.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Magnetic Resistance
- Auto LED with Flash Alert
- 1/1000th Second Stopwatch w/Speed Indicator
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black-and-orange dial with LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 55 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Also features 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time city swapping, 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), hourly time signal, full auto-calendar (to year 2099), 12/24-hour format, and resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Products by Type: Digital
Products by Type: G-Shock
G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks (e.g. hard knocks and strong vibrations). Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoor adventure oriented activity; nearly all G-Shocks have some kind of stopwatch feature, countdown timer, light and water resistance.
Products by Type: Quartz
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.