Casio Men’s GA100-1A4 “G-Shock” Sport Watch
- Sport watch with red contrasts, circular cut-outs on hands, and logoed bezel
- Quartz movement with analog and digital displays
- Protective mineral crystal dial window’ Features speed timer, auto LED light, world time for 48 cities, Universal Coordinated Time (UTC), daily alarm with snooze, countdown timer, stopwatch, 1/1000-second chronograph, day/date calendar, and buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
More informations and customer reviews below.
$99.00 (lowest price at February 25, 2019, 11:00 pm - Details)
With an extra large case and ultra durable construction, the Casio Men’s G-Shock X-Large Sports Watch offers modern technology in a stylishly rugged design. The textured, black dial features both analog and digital displays, embossed, luminous indexes that give a 3-D effect, and wide hands with cut-out details. This bold watch offers a variety of functions, including World Time with 29 time zones, five alarms, stopwatch, countdown timer, 12- and 24-hour formats, and day, date, and month information. A strong, black resin band wraps comfortably around the wrist and fastens with a buckle clasp for an adjustable fit. Able to stand up to extreme environments with its shock resistant technology, anti-magnetic structure, and water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), this assertive timepiece is ideal for independent and active adventurers.
- Sport watch with red contrast, circular cutouts on hands, and logoed bezel
- Also features speed timer, auto LED light, world time for 48 cities, daily alarm with snooze, countdown timer, stopwatch, 1/1000-second chronograph, day/date calendar
- 51.2 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Products by Type: G-Shock
G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks (e.g. hard knocks and strong vibrations). Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoor adventure oriented activity; nearly all G-Shocks have some kind of stopwatch feature, countdown timer, light and water resistance.
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.