Casio Men’s G-Shock MTGM900DA-8CR Tough Solar Atomic Stainless Steel Sport Watch
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″”
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incremants and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: a 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- 1/100 second stopwatch -Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Countdown Timer -Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Full Auto-calendar, 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Battery power indicator, Power saving function
More informations and customer reviews below.
The MTGM900 adds the ability to connect with the radio transmitter in China to update the watchs’ time & date in addition to adding an additional 18 cities added to the world time mode, for a total of 48-cities. The watch’s’ time memo function has been replaced with a countdown timer. Silver stainless steel band digital watch with neutral face. Module: 3406 Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant, Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, World Time
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly time signal, 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full auto-calendar, 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off
- Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
Products by Type: Digital
Products by Type: G-Shock
G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks (e.g. hard knocks and strong vibrations). Its full form is Gravitational Shock. They are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoor adventure oriented activity; nearly all G-Shocks have some kind of stopwatch feature, countdown timer, light and water resistance.
Products by Type: Solar
The solar power on a solar wristwatch converts the light into electrical power. Typically, sunlight and artificial light are absorbed by a solar power behind the crystal. The dial is either on a layer above or really in the solar power. This solar power converts the light into electrical power to power the watch. The watch will often keep energy in a rechargeable cell to energy itself at night time or when covered such as for instance a wearer’s clothing (age.g., sleeve). Some solar-watch brands use lithium-ion cells that may keep a watch powered for months without getting any light. With solar technology, watch are low-maintenance and more reliable.
Some how, cloudy at wintertime do not allow for very long periods of bright and intense light however the capability to charge the watch with artificial light quickly solves this problem. In generally speaking, your watch should get sufficient light under normal used to run constantly and keeping perfect time.
Products by Type: Stainless
Products by Type: Steel
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.