Casio Men’s Pathfinder PAG240-1CR Solar Powered Triple Sensor Sport Watch
- Tough Solar Power, Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memory, Barometer, Thermometer, 100M Water Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F), Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, Duplex LCD, World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms, Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second stopwatch, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), Countdown Timer, 12/24 Hour Formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Power Indicator, Power Saving Function, Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Module 3246
More informations and customer reviews below.
The PAG240 has all the same great Triple Sensor functionality you’ve come to love and is equipped with Self-Charging, Tough Solar Power, employs more functional exterior case design, has a host of additional features such as Sunrise Sunset Data, Countdown Timer and 48-city World Time.
Never leave home without the stylish functionality of the Men’s Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch from Casio. This tough, solar-powered timepiece can sense the altitude, the moisture in the air, the temperature and it has a compass. But the functionality doesn’t stop there. It has five alarms, a stopwatch, and a countdown timer. It offers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters) for those hitting the pool and a full backlight with afterglow, which is great for anyone out night hiking. If you are out on the trails, you can be sure this watch will stay on your wrist thanks to its black resin band and buckle clasp.
- Black solar-powered sport watch with multiple features including digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- 51-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure; Dimensions:57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.
|Number Of Items|