Casio Men’s Pro Trek PRW-6000Y-1ACR Solar Powered Black Analog-Digital Sport Watch
- Smart access technology with triple sensor altimeter, barometer, thermometer and compass (second hand acts as compass needle)
- Carbon fiber insert band for ultra durability. A sheet of carbon fiber is sandwiched between layers of ultra soft and durable resin on the band to provide years and years of wear
- Multi-band 6, tough solar power, tough movement, smart access, carbon insert band, triple sensor ver. 3, altimeter, digital compass w/ bearing memory, barometer, themometer, pro trek
- World time (29 cities), full auto led light w/afterglow, 5 daily alarms, 1/100th sec. Stopwatch, countdown timer, power saving function, 12/24 hr. Formats
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
More informations and customer reviews below.
For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer’s dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Introducing the newest addition to the PROTREK lineup featuring an analog-digital display and Version 3 Triple Sensor technology. In addition to its fast & precise sensors for taking bearing, altitude, and barometric pressure readings, its also capable of alerting the wearer to significant changes in barometric pressure by an alarm and a unique indicator on the digital display.
All this multi-functionality is packed into a slim profile 12.8 mm case. The PRW6000Y also has a carbon insert band for outstanding durability and long life. PRW6000Y-1 is analog-digital watch with black band with white/green accents on the face
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Tough Solar Power
- Version 3 Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer, Thermometer and Compass)
- 1/100th Second Stopwatch
- Band Type: Carbon Insert
- Color: Black
- Dial Code: Ana-digi
- Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, Tough Solar Power, Smart Access, Tough Movement, Auto hand home position correction
- 100M WR, Low Temperature Resistant, Altimeter, Digital Compass, Barometer, Thermometer, World Time,5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal,12/24 Hour Formats, Solar Rechargeable Battery, Power Saving Function, Approx. Battery Life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
Products by Type: Black
Products by Type: Digital
Products by Type: Quartz
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.