Casio Men’s SGW100-1V Twin Sensor Digital Black Watch
- Black and silver-tone resin watch featuring round dial with digital compass and world time
- Quartz movement with display
- Mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, day, date, and month functions, stop watch, daily alarms, alarm, screws around case, and auto calendar
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
More informations and customer reviews below.
$33.73 (lowest price at February 25, 2019, 11:00 pm - Details)
These new models pack Twin Sensor and temperature and direction readings into a 200M water resistant design that is perfect for sports, work, or other activities that involve water. In addition to world time, stopwatch alarm, and other basic timekeeping functions, these models also include a direction sensor and temperature sensor. Direction readings and time are indicated by large, easy-to-read figures. A large LCD is divided into three segments for a clear, easy-to-understand presentation of data. Mineral glass is used to protect against scratching. Available in a Resin Band.
Innovative technology and sleek, sporty style combine in Casio’s Twin Sensor Watch #SGW100-1V. Temperature and direction readings make this rugged timepiece ideal for workouts, outdoor adventures, and water sports. There’s also world time (29 time zones/48 cities), declination correction, a convenient stopwatch, four daily alarms and one snooze alarm, auto calendar, and a mineral glass for extra protection against scratching. Direction readings and time are indicated on a large LCD that is divided into three segments for a clear, easy-to-understand display. Water resistance to 660 feet and a rugged resin band ensure durability, while digital quartz movement provides reliable precision.
- Size of case:51.5 x 47.6 x 13.2mm
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F),Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
- Measuring unit: 1 degree, 10 seconds continuous measurement, Graphic direction pointer, Bearing Sensor Correction, Magnetic Declination correction, Thermometer
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Format, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery CR2025, Approx. battery life: 3 years
Products by Brand: Casio
The Casio Computer Company is a multinational electronics manufacturing company headquartered in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. Its products include calculators, mobile phones, cameras, musical instruments and watches. It was founded in 1946, and in 1957 released the world's first entirely electric compact calculator.
Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market by developing its own wristwatch.
|Number Of Items|