Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch With Date, BN0151-09L
- Citizen eco-drive is powered by light, a watch that never needs a battery
- Anti-reflective min crystal
- Japanese-quartz movement
- Case diameter: 42.5mm
- Water resistant to 660 feet
More informations and customer reviews below.
- Blue Polyurethane Strap
- Strap Buckle
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Japanese Quartz
- Features: ISO Compliant Diver, Aluminum Ring on Bezel, One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel, Screw-Back Case and Screw Down Crown. Anti-Reflective Crystal
- One-Way Rotating Bezel
- Case Size: 48mm
- Screw-Back Case & Screw-Down
- Blue Dial
- Water Resistant: 200M
- Manufacturer’s Five Year Limited Warranty
- Style #: BN0151-09L
- Round watch featuring unidirectional bezel and blue dial with date window at 4 o’clock and luminous hands/hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water resistant: WR200/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Products by Type: Quartz
Products by Brand: Citizen
Citizen Eco-Drive is one of recognized and best-selling light powered timepiece collection on the planet.
It starts with a straightforward, yet revolutionary concept; a wrist watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the effectiveness of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy that will be stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in every style of light to operate forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch out for every consumer.