Citizen Men’s BL8004-53E Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
- Citizen’s Eco-Drive “Calibre” blends the best in modern timepiece technology with rich, classic design details, such as the two-tone stainless steel bracelet and elegant, luxurious dial.
- Japanese Quartz movement with Eco-Drive, which charges in natural or indoor light
- Construction includes two-tone stainless, fold-over clasp with double push-button safety, protective non-reflective mineral crystal dial window
- Features max power reserve of 180 days, low charge warning of three days, retrograde perpetual calendar function, alarm function, dual-time function with 24-hour subdial, month-day-date functions
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
More informations and customer reviews below.
Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre Two-Tone Mens Watch BL8004-53E
Fashionably stylish as an accent to your business wear, the two-tone Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 stainless steel men’s watch with bracelet band will also make sure you never miss an important date. More than just pretty face, it features a perpetual calendar that automatically adjusts for odd and even months and leap years through 2100. It has a wide, round silver stainless steel watch case and bezel that features a thin, gold-tone outline. It’s further complemented by a stainless steel bracelet band that mixes silver brushed and gold polished finishes.
The black dial background is accented by day-of-the-week and 24-hour subdials, as well as a mode subdial that displays the selected function (local time, calendar, alarm). It also offers luminous, gold-tone hands (with seconds hand), a date function at 4 o’clock, and gold-tone dial markers. Other features includes a dual-time function for tracking a second time zone, scratch resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating, and water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters).
This watch is powered by Citizen’s unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use. This watch’s Eco-Drive provides a 180-day power reserve, and it can be recharged with just 4 hours of exposure to light.
Summary of Features:
- Retrograde perpetual calendar
- Dual time
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Month-Day-Date functions
- 12/24 hour time
- Screw-back case
- Two-tone watch featuring black dial with gold-tone accents and indices for perpetual calendar, alarm, dual-time, and month/day/date functionality
- Eco-Drive technology is powered by light so it never needs a battery
- 40 mm two-tone stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with gold-tone links and fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Products by Type: Eco-Drive
Products by Type: Stainless
Products by Type: Steel
Products by Type: Two-Tone
Products by Brand: Citizen
Citizen Eco-Drive is one of recognized and best-selling light powered timepiece collection on the planet.
It starts with a straightforward, yet revolutionary concept; a wrist watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the effectiveness of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy that will be stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in every style of light to operate forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch out for every consumer.