Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Date, BM7251-53L
- Stainless steel watch with blue dial featuring stick hour markers and date window at three o’clock
- 41 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
More informations and customer reviews below.
A classic design, rich brown leather strap, and date are features of this traditional dress Eco-Drive timepiece. Shown with a gold-tone stainless steel case and a metallic silver-tone dial enhanced with gold-tone accents.
- Case size : 40 millimeter
- Dial type: Analog
- Water Resistant
Products by Type: Stainless
Products by Type: Steel
Products by Brand: Citizen
Citizen Eco-Drive is one of recognized and best-selling light powered timepiece collection on the planet.
It starts with a straightforward, yet revolutionary concept; a wrist watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the effectiveness of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy that will be stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in every style of light to operate forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch out for every consumer.