Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Expansion Band Watch with Day/Date, BM8452-99P
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E100 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 7 days; Quick start ability; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light – 46 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) – 14 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) – 7 hrs
- Durable, hardened mineral crystal; gold-tone stainless-steel case and expansion bracelet
- Champagne dial with gold-tone hands and markers; day and date functions
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
More informations and customer reviews below.
Polished and refined, the Men’s Gold-Tone Watch from Citizen Eco-Drive is both and fashionable. Powered by either natural or indoor light, this versatile timepiece features gold-plated stainless steel construction for a classic look, and a super durable, hardened mineral crystal to guard against wear and tear. A power reserve of 180 days, and a low charge warning within seven days of stop state, ensure consistency and reliability, while a luminous champagne dial features a day and date display at three o’clock to help keep you organized. And a flexible expansion bracelet provides all-day comfort. Streamlined and elegant, this Citizen original arrives in a gray box, along with a manual, information CD.
- Gold-tone watch with champagne sunray dial, gold-tone stich hands/indices, and day/date window
- 36 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Eco-drive is fueled by light so it never needs a battery
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Gold-tone expansion link bracelet
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Products by Type: Eco-Drive
Products by Type: Gold-tone
Products by Brand: Citizen
Citizen Eco-Drive is one of recognized and best-selling light powered timepiece collection on the planet.
It starts with a straightforward, yet revolutionary concept; a wrist watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the effectiveness of light -- from any natural or artifical light source -- and converts it into energy that will be stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. It recharges continuously in every style of light to operate forever. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
With styles ranging from dress models to sport models, there is a perfect Citizen Eco-Drive watch out for every consumer.