Fossil Women’s Jacqueline Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Casual Watch, Color: Rose Gold-Tone, Blue (Model: ES3843)
- Rose gold-tone watch featuring textured white dial with date window and Roman numeral and stick markers
- 36 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
More informations and customer reviews below.
Classic design meets modern proportions. An artful construction inspired by the girl with a certain charm, our signature Jacqueline puts a sophisticated spin on a classic. A flawless essential, our refined Jacqueline puts a sophisticated spin on a ladylike classic. Its signature steel case couples with an easy-to-wear leather strap in this (elegantly) essential design. For a cool take on a classic style, we’ve updated Jacqueline with a slimmer, more refined case design.
- Case size: 36mm; Band size: 14mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display and date window; mineral crystal face; imported
- Rose gold-tone plated stainless steel case; silver-tone dial with rose gold-tone hands and Roman numerals
- Genuine blue leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 14mm bands
- Water resistant to 100 feet (30 M): withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or showering
Products by Type: Autumn 2015
Most beautiful watch for 2015 autumn. Fall's standouts, come in a rich palette, perfect for this session.
Products by Type: Leather
Products by Type: Navy
Products by Type: Rose Gold
Rose gold, however, has quite a different symbolic valence. Deliberately adulterated, it is gold that has an inclination to be something else. Rose gold is perverse. Unlike yellow gold—but like its cooler cousin, white gold, which is an alloy with nickel or manganese that has also risen and declined in popularity throughout the years—rose gold is subject to the vagaries of fashion. The desire it stimulates is inherently temporary. In rose gold, a substance of enduring value is transformed into a consumer item with the half-life of all things modish. Rose gold is decadent. It is gold for people who already have enough gold gold.
Products by Brand: Fossil
Fossil brand was founded in 1984 at a time when watches and handbags were created more for function than fashion. While their desire was only to fill that fashion void within the watch industry they have soared to new heights by adding Fossil handbags to their wide portfolio of products. Today, Fossil watch and Fossil handbag designers are continuously studying emerging fashion trends. They are also continually striving to bring their clients probably the most innovative and unique handbags and watches in the marketplace to date.
Fossil watches are available in a myriad of sizes, styles and materials. Watches with bracelet bands to watches with leather bands and everything in the middle can be located in both Fossil men's watch line and Fossil women's watch line. The business's founding principal of bringing fashion to operate will always be in position today and certainly will be observed season after season inside their array of watches offered.