Fossil Women’s Tailor Quartz Stainless Steel Dress Watch, Color: Rose Gold-Tone (Model: ES3713)
- Round watch featuring guilloche outer dial with raised-stick indices, luminous hands, and two subdials
- 35 mm rose gold-tone stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet and deployant clasp with push-button closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
More informations and customer reviews below.
$145.00 (lowest price at February 26, 2019, 5:00 pm - Details)
The beauty is in the details with our most noteworthy multifunction for spring. With a minimalist design taken to the max, Tailor delivers fresh femininity with a seven-link bracelet, classic rose-tone plating and an eye-catching spirographic dial.
- Case size: 35mm; Band size: 16mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display and 2 subdials to track day and date; mineral crystal face; imported
- Rose gold-tone plated stainless steel case; rose gold-tone textured dial with luminous hands and rose gold-tone hour markers
- Rose gold-tone plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
Products by Type: Rose Gold
Rose gold, however, has quite a different symbolic valence. Deliberately adulterated, it is gold that has an inclination to be something else. Rose gold is perverse. Unlike yellow gold—but like its cooler cousin, white gold, which is an alloy with nickel or manganese that has also risen and declined in popularity throughout the years—rose gold is subject to the vagaries of fashion. The desire it stimulates is inherently temporary. In rose gold, a substance of enduring value is transformed into a consumer item with the half-life of all things modish. Rose gold is decadent. It is gold for people who already have enough gold gold.
Products by Type: Stainless
Products by Type: Steel
Products by Type: Valentine
Products by Brand: Fossil
Fossil brand was founded in 1984 at a time when watches and handbags were created more for function than fashion. While their desire was only to fill that fashion void within the watch industry they have soared to new heights by adding Fossil handbags to their wide portfolio of products. Today, Fossil watch and Fossil handbag designers are continuously studying emerging fashion trends. They are also continually striving to bring their clients probably the most innovative and unique handbags and watches in the marketplace to date.
Fossil watches are available in a myriad of sizes, styles and materials. Watches with bracelet bands to watches with leather bands and everything in the middle can be located in both Fossil men's watch line and Fossil women's watch line. The business's founding principal of bringing fashion to operate will always be in position today and certainly will be observed season after season inside their array of watches offered.