Michael Kors Access, Women’s Smartwatch, Bradshaw Navy-Tone Stainless Steel, MKT5006
By: Michael Kors
- Technology meets style with our Michael Kors Access Collection. Fully personalize your watch by selecting or customizing the watch face of your choice and changing out the straps to match your activity or look.
- Stay connected with display notifications including texts, calls, emails, and keep track of your fitness goals by tracking your steps, distance, and calories.
- With countless options, your watch face and strap adapt to any and all occasions on your calendar.
- Powered by Android Wear. Compatible with iPhone and Android devices.
More informations and customer reviews below.
Meet the timepiece that’s fashion’s last word in wearable tech. Personalize the touchscreen to match your mood, receive updates from your social circle, track your fitness goals and more. With countless options, your watch face and strap adapt to any and all occasions on your calendar.
- Smartphone notifications & Touchscreen functionality; Activity & custom goal tracking; Customizable faces, bands, & music controls
- Band & Case Material: Stainless Steel; Case Color: Navy IP; Band Color: Navy IP; Case Size: 44 mm; Case Thickness: 9 mm; Band size: 22 mm; Water Resistance: IP67
- Battery Life: Estimated 24 hours based on usage
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- This product is sold direct from the manufacturer, for Amazon. Quality, authenticity, warranty, and customer service are all guaranteed. Beware of other third parties that are not the authorized sellers
Products by Type: Smartwatch
Products by Brand: Michael Kors
Michael Kors is a leading American luxury lifestyle brand with an influential global presence, offering women’s accessories, footwear, clothing and fragrance collections under the signature Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. In addition, the company offers men’s sportswear, tailored clothing, furnishings and fragrance under the Michael Kors label. Each reflects the unique point of view of designer Michael Kors: style that successfully juxtaposes tailored and glam, sexy and sporty, polished and casual, whether for day or night, weekend or work, home or destination.
Created in 1981 and headquartered in New York City, the Michael Kors organization will have over 200 stores in 74 countries worldwide by the end of 2011, as well as a wholesale distribution to top department and specialty stores globally.