Michael Kors Women’s Parker Rose Gold-Tone Watch MK5865
By: Michael Kors
- Watch Attachment type: 3 Link Bracelet
- Watch battery type: SR626SW (battery included)
- Analog-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 39mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
More informations and customer reviews below.
$133.99 (lowest price at February 26, 2019, 11:00 am - Details)
- Rose gold-tone stainless steel bracelet watch with pave dial featuring bold logo
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Products by Type: Rose Gold
Rose gold, however, has quite a different symbolic valence. Deliberately adulterated, it is gold that has an inclination to be something else. Rose gold is perverse. Unlike yellow gold—but like its cooler cousin, white gold, which is an alloy with nickel or manganese that has also risen and declined in popularity throughout the years—rose gold is subject to the vagaries of fashion. The desire it stimulates is inherently temporary. In rose gold, a substance of enduring value is transformed into a consumer item with the half-life of all things modish. Rose gold is decadent. It is gold for people who already have enough gold gold.
Products by Brand: Michael Kors
Michael Kors is a leading American luxury lifestyle brand with an influential global presence, offering women’s accessories, footwear, clothing and fragrance collections under the signature Michael Kors Collection, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. In addition, the company offers men’s sportswear, tailored clothing, furnishings and fragrance under the Michael Kors label. Each reflects the unique point of view of designer Michael Kors: style that successfully juxtaposes tailored and glam, sexy and sporty, polished and casual, whether for day or night, weekend or work, home or destination.
Created in 1981 and headquartered in New York City, the Michael Kors organization will have over 200 stores in 74 countries worldwide by the end of 2011, as well as a wholesale distribution to top department and specialty stores globally.