Seiko Men’s SNK807 Seiko 5 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Canvas Band
- Round watch featuring blue dial with day/date windows at 3 o’clock, luminous sword-shape hands, and textured crown
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral dial window
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Blue canvas band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
More informations and customer reviews below.
From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men’s SNK807 Seiko 5 Automatic Blue Canvas Strap Watch is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring a blue analog dial and a blue canvas band, this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.
- Round watch featuring blue dial with day/date windows at 3 o’clock, luminous sword-shape hands, and textured off-center crown
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display. Case Back: Skeleton
- Canvas band with buckle closure. Case thickness: 11 mm
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Products by Type: Automatic
Products by Type: Stainless
Products by Type: Steel
Products by Brand: Seiko
“Always one step ahead of the rest” This was the vision of, Seiko’s founder, Kintaro Hattori, and it has inspired our company through over a century of watchmaking. An unflagging quest to increase both the precision, utility and beauty of our watches has resulted in many world-firsts. In 1969 we revolutionized the watchmaking industry with the Seiko Quartz Astron, the world’s first quartz watch. And in 2012, when we launched the Seiko Astron, the world’s first GPS solar watch, it was immediately recognized as the new global standard by markets worldwide.
As we look forward to the next decade, our commitment to our founder’s vision will remain undiminished, but we aim to add a new, extra dimension to the watches we offer. As well as innovative technology and a finely honed approach to design, we aim to create watches that have a strong emotional appeal and that will enrich the lives of our customers. Time is to be enjoyed and our aim is to touch people’s hearts worldwide, adding a touch of fun and excitement to their lives. These ideas come together in a new expression that will guide our future. “Seiko. Moving Ahead. Touching Hearts.”
|Number Of Items|