Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s 241602 Maverick Watch with Blue Dial and Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Stainless steel bracelet watch featuring rotating coin-edge bezel and blue dial with date window
- 43 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with double-locking fold-over clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
More informations and customer reviews below.
The Maverick collection offers the perfect blend of elegance and function. Combining quartz or automatic movement, stainless steel case and sapphire crystal, Maverick watches are ready to follow you anywhere. So whether you’re heading to the office, the mountains or an elegant dinner party, the Maverick is on your side.
The bestseller that owes its performance to a perfect combination of the key brand values: design, quality and functionality
If it does not have our Cross and Shield emblem and Victorinox Swiss Army on the dial, it is not an authentic Victorinox Swiss Army timepiece. Ours are the only timepieces authorized by the Swiss government to carry the name Swiss Army.
A minimum of 100 quality control tests allow Victorinox Swiss Army to offer a 3-year warranty.
To preserve the attractive appearance of the watch, regularly clean the case and the steel or gold bracelet in slightly soapy water, then rinse in fresh water and dry with a soft cloth. Leather is a noble, living material. When it gets wet it tends to lose its suppleness and color. If possible, avoid frequent immersion in water and daily showers. When the watch has been in saltwater, it should be carefully rinsed with clear water and dried as soon as possible.
Avoid impact, drops and repeated friction that could abrade the metal and affect the watch mechanism. We recommend that you take off your watch while playing tennis, squash or golf. Also avoid contact with chemical products, exposure to high temperatures, and strong magnetic field.
“Commitment to the highest customer satisfaction” is among the many Victorinox Entrepreneurial values. This value is the unique and ultimate objective of the international customer care team in Switzerland, the global service centers and 200 customer care representatives, watchmakers and technicians around the world.
-Each watch sent to and authorized Victorinox Swiss Army (VSA) Customer Care Center is handles by a professional watchmaker.
-A diagnostic is performed and a detailed cost estimate is established, free of charge (for watched that are no longer under warranty), which is submitted to you before any repairs are carried out.
-Once you have accepted the cost estimate our watchmakers will carry out all the necessary procedures, including the replacement of all worn or defective components. Victorinox Swiss Army guarantees the availability of spare parts for 10 years after production has ended.
-After each service, your watch will be returned to you with a warranty of one year on the work performed.
- Swiss-Made 43MM stainless steel watch featuring blue dial and stainless steel bracelet with double-locking deployant safety clasp
- Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands
- Water resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM, 165 ft) Suitable for swimming or snorkeling, but not for scuba diving
- Includes unidirectional rotating bezel with count-up scale, military time, date window, and battery end-of-life indicator
- Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces are covered by a 3-year limited warranty. Stainless steel case make it incredibly tough
Products by Type: Stainless
Products by Type: Steel
Products by Brand: Victorinox